E-prescription is a centralized system that covers all the processes of prescribing with the integration of all the relevant stakeholders in the entire country.
- Prevents fake prescriptions
- Ensures data safety
- Restricts irrational drug consumption
- Prevents abuse of narcotics and psychotherapeutics
The E-Prescription empowers health policies by supplying effective policy applications that are reflected directly to all the stakeholders. Health authorities can obtain health analytics, reports, and statistics from the drug usage and drug writing rate data that includes drug classification groups are collected by the system.
The system provides better treatment guidelines for prescribers by providing accurate, up-to-date drug information, and clinical decision support alerts. The patient history and previous prescriptions are provided to prescribers for the treatment plan of the patient. The system also helps prescribers to change their prescription writing behaviors by providing defined drug policies.
Just like every digital transformation revolution, E-Prescription also supports green technology and sustainability by decreasing/eliminating the use of paper prescriptions.
- Standardised integration for large scale health IT systems
- Univocal identification of prescription content
- Pharmacovigilance data for drug authorities
- EHR Security
Benefits for Patients
- Better health data access
- Improved quality of care via information about correct drug dosage and at the right time intervals
- Improved healthcare achieved with the help of integrated ePrescribing & E-Pharmacy systems
- Increased patient safety throughout: the prescription is validated by the system in real time at the same moment it is created
Benefits for Prescribers, Health Professionals and Clinical Actors
- Paperless operations that avoids mistakes & fraud
- Receiving up-to-date information about health data in the context of disease prevention and management
- Reduction in ambiguity arising from different prescription types, drug types, etc. by the help of implementing relative standards
Benefits for Healthcare Managers, Regulatory Organisations, Health System
- Extended healthcare continuum
- Implementation of global standards and best practices
- Instant data acquisition about prescriptions and the prescribed drugs
- Prevent duplicate prescriptions
- Addressing adverse effects and safety issues by enhanced development of standard vocabulary for the related patient
- Collection and re-use of a data set that is sufficiently large to detect significant findings with the help of big data technologies