Health Information Exchange Viewer
Health Information Exchange (HIE) Viewer is a product that improves the speed, quality and safety of the patient's care by allowing the healthcare organizations to securely access and share each patient's data.
- Easy & Secure Access to Patient medical information
- More accurate patient health records
- Consent management
- Longitudinal health record
- Obtain holistic view of health data
- Reduction of cost of patient care and safety
- Improvement of quality and speed of diagnosis and treatment
- Collecting and documented health data
The HIE viewer is developed in the light of the patient's information during the clinical treatment process. It provides detailed information about the patient's current health conditions, the medications, the treatments, diseases, allergies, lab results, etc. to the healthcare team.
The HIE Viewer enables physicians to view faster and more accurate patient records that are collected and documented from healthcare institutions. With patient consent, healthcare professionals will be accessing health data regardless of where & where examinations and treatments have been performed. Each patient has the authority over their own health data and has the possibility to share this data with healthcare professionals. HIE Viewer’s aim is to increase the quality and speed of the diagnosis and treatment process with longitudinal records viewed by healthcare professionals.
The HIE Viewer enables fast and accurate collection and documentation of normalized data from health institutions for each individual, and it creates a longitudinal record of the patient by designing a regular and a summary view of this patient healthcare history.
Healthcare History Flowsheet
While obtaining a holistic view of health data by healthcare professionals who have received consent of the patient, professionals will be able to monitor patient information easily such as the individual's healthcare history, lab results, medications and diseases from a single screen.
HIE Viewer also preserves the privacy of healthcare records during the transfer to the electronic environment. The accuracy of the treatment of the patient is preserved as a result of services HIE Viewer provides (like reduction in unwanted hand transcript errors etc).
- Longitudinal view of health data
- Single-point access to health data
- Consent management each individual
Benefits for Patients
- Increasing health quality of the patients by letting them access all data from one place at any time and share with health professionals
- Improve patient safety by unwanted hand transcript errors
Benefits for Healthcare Teams
- Increase awareness of the health professionals and clinical actors
- Accessing patient longitudinal record from one place
- Increase interaction between the patient and health professionals by letting them make easier decisions for treatment methods.
- Provides healthcare professionals to practising more effective care and treatment
Benefits for Regulatory organisations and Health System
- Decrease the medical costs by preventing unnecessary test requests.
- Increase the quality of the health services and decrease the wait time in the health centers
- Provides health related data to users like locations of the health centers and pharmacies.