The Disease Management System is product that collects data for creating care guidelines integrated with external health system. It includes chronic diseases and their treatment plans and it is also reachable for patients to follow their care plans.
- Patient safety
- Effective controlling of chronic diseases
- Reminders to the patients about upcoming and delayed plans
- Improving awareness of self-management
- Monitoring successful and unsuccessful treatments
- Better risk assessment and early diagnosis
- Easy access to treatment plans
- Alert and notification system for risk situations
The Disease Management collects data for creating care guidelines integrated with external health systems. The system includes chronic diseases and their treatment plans that healthcare professionals can reach and benefit from.
- Standardized Diagnostic Procedures in a Cataloged Manner
- Transferring The Diagnostic Processes of all Diseases to the Electronic Environment
- Integrated with a Personal Health System to Show Patients’ All Information from One Screen.
- Providing Advanced Alert and Notification System for Risk Situations
Benefits for Patients
- Providing personalized care plans
- Reminders to the patient about the upcoming and delayed plan issues.
- Awareness is gained about self-management with the help of educational materials.
- Monitoring successful and unsuccessful treatments by the patient with statistics
- Easy reach to appropriate hospitals and physicians for patients
Benefits for Health Professionals
- Offering suggestions and warnings for physicians while preparing the care plan with transferred national clinical guidelines to the system.
- Reminders to the physician about the upcoming and delayed plan issues.
- Monitoring successful and unsuccessful treatments by the physician with statistics
- Early diagnosis through risk assessments
- Alert and notification to warn healthcare professionals on high priority/risk situations
Benefits for Healthcare Managers, Health System and Regulatory Organisations
- Data collection for clinical supervision and performance management
- Alert and notification to warn healthcare providers on high priority/ risk situations
Disease management, disease management programs, care guideline, personalized care plans, early diagnosis, risk assessments, chronic diseases, national clinical guidelines, diagnostic management