In the first place, Reçetem System started by registering red and green prescriptions containing drugs and psychotropic drugs. In the next stage, orange prescriptions for hemophilia patients and purple prescriptions for other blood products were added to Renkli Reçete (Narcotic Prescription System), and finally white prescriptions were also included in the system.
After the transition to Reçetem, the "Unlicensed and Off-label Drug Management System", in which foreign and off-label drug prescriptions are written by doctors, was also added to the system. While more than 670 thousand patient reports have been entered into the system, the number of prescriptions written has exceeded 140 million.
While Reçetem, where an average of 1 million prescriptions are written per day, prevents illegal activities such as fake prescriptions and fake reports; patients cannot prescribe repeated prescriptions to different doctors and cannot obtain medication from different pharmacies before they run out of medication.
Before the system, monthly checks of printed prescriptions were made by the Provincial Health Directorates at the end of the month. Thanks to Reçetem, instant control of inappropriate situations that develop during the month can be provided. The system ensures that the medicines are prescribed in the right dosage by the doctors and that patients obtain the medicines from the pharmacies in the correct dosage.
While the system allows doctors to easily see the red and green prescription drugs and the expiration dates of these drugs, it also prevents the loss of work force and time spent by doctors for obtaining, delivering and tracking printed prescriptions. Being completely paperless, Reçetem also eliminates the economic loss caused by printed prescriptions.
• Doctors can access the Reçetem application on the website at https://recetem.enabiz.gov.tr
• Doctors choose "Doctor" as "User Type".
• Doctors choose a certificate by using their electronic signature devices.
• After this process, doctors enter their electronic signature passwords into the system.
• When the procedures are completed, the system enters the doctors.
Doctors must enter the following information into the system to use the Reçetem App.
• Physicians enter patient information.
• Physicians enter diagnostic information
• Physicians enter the diagnosis related to COVID-19 in the diagnostic information.
• Physicians choose the appropriate prescription type from "Ambulatory, Discharge, Emergency, Green Area, Home Care, Mobile Health Service" types.
• Depending on the situation, physicians tick the "Contact Personnel" box.
• Physicians choose the drug name to be used in treatment.
• Physicians enter the dose information of the drug.
• Physicians enter the Treatment Period of the drug.
• Physicians enter the number of the medicine (example number of tablets).
• Optionally enter a drug description.
• Physicians, after entering the above-mentioned information, record the prescription.
• Physicians are directed to the prescription preview and signing page by the system.
• Physicians sign the prescription with their electronic signature.
• The prescription falls on the hospital pharmacy screens connected to the physician's facility.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.|