Knowledge is the key to success; we're here to shape the future together! Because we all are the future! 🚀
Tiga Healthcare Technologies Newsletter
Stay updated with the latest news and trends in the healthcare IT industry, as we bring you valuable insights.
Digitalization of Healthcare: September Newsletter
Welcome to the latest edition of Tiga's Monthly Newsletter. As pioneers in the health informatics industry, we are committed to not just creating transformative solutions but also keeping you informed.
This month, we bring you a curated selection of industry news, must-listen podcasts and upcoming seminars tailored for your sectoral development.
We aim to share valuable insights, industry trends and the latest advancements in healthcare IT. Let's dive in!
OUR LATEST POSTS ✍️
- We asked and conducted research about the purposes of using health apps.
- We explained how to prioritize sustainability and taking interoperability to the core of healthcare IT.
- We participate Central Asia's biggest health event, the Uzmedica Medical and Health Exhibition, thanks to the collaborative efforts of both Türkiye and Uzbekistan. For further information:
- Day 1 – We witnessed the historical 2024-2025 Action Plan Signing Ceremony between the Ministries of Health of Türkiye and Uzbekistan.
- Day 2 - We held enlightening meetings on prospective IT projects especially about pharmaceutical track & trace and national healthcare systems. We were honored with the presence of health ministers, the secretary general of OTS and notable representatives from both public and private health sectors.
- We explained the potential of mobile health apps in terms of saving costs and saving lives.
- We have once again achieved notable recognition with 7 categories in the ‘Bilişim 500 - Top 500 ICT Companies Research’. We have maintained first place in the Sectoral Software-Health category again and have also been raised to second in software export revenues.
- We asked ‘Do you know what patient engagement is’ on LinkedIn. For those wondering the answers.
- Our incredible employees, who have been with us for a decade, have shown unmatched dedication and excellence. To honor their unwavering commitment and exceptional accomplishments, we have made a surprise celebration that they truly deserve.
- We were privileged to participate in the transformative 'Carbon Footprint and Sustainability Training' In collaboration with the esteemed Gazi Technopark and Gazi University Technology Transfer Office.
- We explained the digitalization in healthcare in terms of its importance and benefits. Read more.
- We explained the 'counterfeit medicines’ risk and what needs to be done to prevent this.
- We took our place at Teknofest, Turkey's first and only aviation, space and technology festival.
- We explained the benefits of interoperable systems in healthcare IT.
- Amazon Clinic has expanded its virtual health service nationwide, offering 24/7 on-demand care for around 30 common ailments via video consultations. Patients can now access the service in all 50 states and Washington, D.C., with prescriptions also available through Amazon's pharmacy. Read more.
- Microsoft Azure's Large Instances support Epic's EHR database needs. Mount Sinai, NYC's major medical system, uses Azure for scalability, collaborating with Accenture. This shift fosters digital transformation, AI acceleration and cost efficiency, enhancing patient care. Azure's cloud model aids healthcare digital strategies, reducing on-site IT costs and challenges. Azure speeds up cloud ROI and promotes innovative data use. Read more.
- Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center has become the first hospital in the world to integrate ChatGPT into its triage process. Read more.
PODCAST SUGGESTIONS 🎧
- Healthcare IT Today - Patient Experience - Outside the Four Walls of the Hospital
- AWS Health Innovation Podcast - Using AI to Transform Medical Documentation, DeepScribe’s Akilesh Bapu
- Faces of Digital Health – Bringing ePrescribing to The Next Level: To Patients
ARTICLE SUGGESTIONS 📚
- Calculating the sample size required for developing a clinical prediction model
- A Comprehensive Survey of Digital Twins in Healthcare in the Era of Metaverse. BioMedInformatics
- Artificial intelligence-supported screen reading versus standard double reading in the Mammography Screening with Artificial Intelligence trial (MASAI): a clinical safety analysis of a randomised, controlled, non-inferiority, single-blinded, screening accuracy study
WEBINARS AND SEMINARS ✈️
- 18-21 Sep 2023 - APAC Health Conference & Exhibition – Jakarta, Indonesia, HIMSS
- 21-22 Sep 2023 – MedBaltica – Riga, Latvia – Riga International Exhibition Center
- 21-23 Sep 2023 – Nepal Pharma and Health International Expo – Kathmandu, Nepal – Bhrikuti Mandap
- 25-26 Sep 2023 – Nordic Innovation Fair – Copenhagen, Denmark – Industries Hus
- 27-30 Sep 2023 – ExpoPharm - Düsseldorf, Germany - Düsseldorf Exhibition Center
DON'T MISS AN ISSUE! CLICK 'SUBSCRIBE' NOW! 🔔
Stay updated with industry insights, articles and valuable tips by subscribing to our page.
For even more engaging discussions, networking opportunities and valuable insights, connect with us on LinkedIn.